The process of enrolling your student at Trinity ensures that our school is a great success once they arrive. The process involves the following steps:
Step 1 – Application & Registration
- Complete the registration form and send it to the office. Click here to download the Enrollment application form.
- Include a copy of the student’s birth certificate with the registration
- Pay the non-refundable Registration fee of $150 for Preschool or $100 for K-8
- Complete a Student Records Request in the Office
- We use SMART Tuition to manage our payment plans. If you choose to pay monthly, you will need to sign up with SMART Tuition. Click here to signup for a SMART Tuition payment plan.
- If you elect to request financial assistance, you will need to fill out a financial aid request with FACTS grant and aid. Click here to begin the process of filling out a financial aid request.
Step 2 – Student Assessment
- Each student entering Kindergarten though First Grade will be administered the Brigance Screen.
- Each student entering Second Grade through Eighth Grade will be administered the Kaufman Test of Educational Abilities (KTEA).
- Their is no assessment for students entering Preschool.
Step 3 – Notification of Admission
Once you have completed Steps 1 & 2, the administration of Trinity will notify you of the final decision of admissions.
Step 4 – Health Examination & Immunization Record
A health examination and immunization record are required prior to the student’s first day of class.